Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye to 2014, Welcome to 2015

Happy New Year to Book Lovers - Reader and Writers

My life had major changes in 2014. My husband and I became "empty-nesters"  with two sons at University. Partly for amusement, I published several stories as Aurora Springer. I had written some of the stories decades earlier.

My works include: 
two full-length novels in the series Atrapako on Eden:





Three novellas:

A Tale of Two Colonies: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MFY8A5Q



and a short, holiday-themed story:


I am especially thankful to all my new "virtual" friends, who have helped advise me as a new author. I will try to read, review and promote your books. 


Moving on to 2015, here are my main resolutions as a writer:

Finish reading "Write, Publish, Repeat" and do it. 
Exchange guest posts with other writers. 
Publish my WIP "Grand Master's Pawn" currently on Kindle Scout, and finish the next two books in the trilogy.  
Work though other stories in my "Ideas" folder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment